Broken Spring Replacement
Customer Issue: One of the extension springs was damaged which stopped the door from opening and closing evenly.
Our Solution: The garage door was tilted to one side because one of the springs became overstretched and could snap at any moment. We replaced both springs and adjusted their tension. Then we tested the system, applied some lubricant where necessary and tightened the metal parts that had become loosened. Once we finished fine-tuning the system, we left our customer with a garage door that worked as if it were brand new.
Customer Issue: A loose garage door track left untreated for too long finally bent at the midpoint nearly until breaking.
Our Solution: First, the garage door had to be manually raised out of its tracks. Once our workspace was clear, our team started removing the screws from both tracks (even the unbroken one showed signs of severe stress) and leveled and tightened in the new ones before reinstalling the door.
Customer Issue: The opener’s chain-driven trolley became jammed and unable to move all the way down its track.
Our Solution: A careful examination of the trolley (with the opener carefully unplugged) made it clear that the problem was a warping of the metal track itself. Our team bent it back into shape as a temporary solution, and then installed a replacement track in its place.
Customer Issue: Worn out garage door rollers.
Our Solution: We removed the old rollers and replaced them with new, more durable ones. Then we lubricated them, as well as the hinges and the bearings, to make sure the door could work smoothly again.
Customer Issue: Broken garage door cables.
Our Solution: After first checking the customer's torsion spring to make sure that it did not sustain any damage, we proceeded to unwind and remove the old cables and fitted new ones in their place. We then made sure the door could open and close smoothly again.
Garage Door Troubleshooting
Customer Issue: Door leaves a gap.
Our Solution: We checked the spring tension but that turned out to be fine, so we proceeded to inspect the opener travel limit and found that it was incorrect. We adjusted it and tested the door again, and it was able to close completely without leaving any gap.